Friday, November 20, 2009

Back to school

Here's a dude working out and flipping off Muscle Cat.



Here's a Draconian being grumpy in the morning. It's either the ones taking over the world as we speak, or the Dragonlance ones. You decide.





Well, at 25, after a 4-year break, i decided to go back to school. This means that i started doodling again, and that i am exposed to a whole new class of douchebags (no pun intended. Fuck you it was totally awesome.)
I guess school fees give you the right to walk and talk like a bitch when you're a girl, and to think you're an awesome and super-intelligent dude when you're a man. When you're a man you also get to walk around with a smirk, dreaming of being a high-impact warzone journalist.
One dude wears a tophat.
This other girl makes me think of my cat.

And this one other guy always argues respectfully with a 56-year old man in school, about really unimportant stuff.

When you have a blog you can also say oh yeah i have a blog, i have many interesting interests and need to be creative in my life. I guess i'm an artists. The internet is my canvas and the words, my paint.
Say that to chicks they are bound to let you smell their hair!

2 comments: