Monday, December 3, 2007

Mavel titles you should pick up or avoid!

Original post 12 Sep 2007


Here we go, i have a little free time again. Not really, but anyways. Appreciate my rebellious and slacking nature!

So here's titles i think you should pick up if you are curious:

DAREDEVIL: BATTLING JACK MURDOCK

The story of Daredevil's dad! Pretty cool huh? I read the first issue and it was allright.

DARK TOWER: THE GUNSLINGER BORN

Of course, a critically acclaimed classic. Based on Stephen King's notorious work. The art and colours are friggin' great. I stopped at around 4 because it's not really my cup o' tea, but there's no reason why shouldn't try it. Or are you waiting for the TBP?

SUB-MARINER

How long has it been since Namor had its own title? Big repercussions from Civil War spark a rebellion in Atlantis!

TERROR, INC.

For something completely different! The issue starts with his origin story so you don't get confused (i know i would have been) and it's a pretty cool story. I wish the whole issue was just about that. This guy gets cursed and his body is constantly rotting, so he has to attach new body parts time and time again. And it's not restrained to human body parts!

ASTONISHING X-MEN

Everybody tells me this is THE mutant title to pick up. I don't, but you should!

Diner time, that's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment