Monday, December 3, 2007

Things I Hate

Original post: 25 Oct 2006


I'm bored, and tired. But i refuse to go to sleep.

So here's some thoughts.

Things i hate.

I hate that you have to put a capital i for yourself.

I hate people who pretend they are something they are not.

I hate people who fall in love too easily. To me, that's just called sexual attraction.

I hate girls who proclaim themselves bitches, pretend they are bitches, or go out of their way to be a bitch. I fucking hate you. Give me a smile, talk to me nicely, or get the fuck off my face and go jump off a bridge, give the world a break. Nobody likes you or your little false bitch attitude. I hope you die fat and don't fit in a coffin.

I hate people who hate fat people.

I hate religions. All of them. Just a bunch of freaking lies. This is the oldest and best thing they found so far to control people. The only thing that comes closer is television. They are the same, and i hate them just as much. People worship these things, people that appear within these subjects, true or false. I want to spit on people who dedicated their whole life to either of that crap. You just wasted your existence. Like that bitch on E.T., or a priest or a rabbie that bases his life on the writings of someone else, written some thousands of years ago.

I hate the concept of "soul" that everybody buys way too easily.

I hate people who act good just to go to "heaven", not to help people around them. You are being secretly selfish and would go to "hell" if such a thing existed.

I hate guys who think they are more manly when wearing pink. You are not, every other guy in the room hates you, including the other guy wearing pink because he thought he was going to be the only one like this.

I hate people who think they "get" me, or you, for that matter.

I hate people who judge me based on how i look.

I hate anorexics. George Carlin said: "Only in America can a disease like this exist: I don't wanna eaaaaaaaat!"... Fine! Stop eating and die already, bitch!

I hate women who read magazines and take tips and tricks on how to be more lovable, more beautiful, more "acceptable to the public". Fuck off. Magazines and television are ruining your life, giving you even more stuff to hate about yourself that you can come up with by yourself, and make you buy all kind of stupid shit you don't need like a new style for every freaking season.

I hate people who hate people.

I hate myself?

I hate jocks. Some of them are nice though. Then, i hate those big mother fucking assholes who think they are in some kind of teen movie.

I hate that big fat fuck at the Coloseum who couldn't serve me correctly, thought he was the funniest guy on earth, couldn't work a fucking pop-corn machine, and sprayed some kool-aid in my pop-corn. I fucking hate you. Why the hell did you do that for? You think i didn't notice you ruined my freaking 10$ pop-corn? (I hate how expensive it is now!) I didn't feel like complaining, but i should have. I was satisfied to see that you weren't working there anymore the next time i went. Asshole. Go fuck something rusty and die. Slowly.

Maybe i'll put some more things i hate later. In the meantime, you guys go ahead and tell me what YOU hate! I bet you guys are gonna say you hate ME, and that's fine, i believe that everybody's entitled to his/her opinion. But just so you know, i hate you too!

And last but not least, i hate grumpy old people. You're about to die, smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment