Wednesday, February 18, 2009

One thing leads to another...

Well, i'm a big fan of lolcats, and i'm a big fan of random cat videos from the interweb. Some people find it funny, some people find it gay, others will think it's weird. I just think it's distracting. I like being distracted. So here goes! An innocent search and a mind desperate for cheap entertainment can lead to all kinds of interesting videos on Youtube.

So first, The Real Garfield. Look at how he is sitting. Look at his facial expression and eyebrows from the side shot. My favorite part is when he turns around and uninterested, turns back to the tv.






The next one is Ninja Cat. I chose Hitchcock's Ninja Cat because i like the soundtrack. More dramatic.






The third one, shown below, is Talking Cat. Although he is not really talking... It kinds of makes me think about those crazy christian zealots talking in tongues...






And so, the next video doesn't bring us to Sarah Palin, but to this weird young lady: Crazy Screaming Christian at some jesus camp.





Now THIS was pretty entertaining. It also makes me think about
Crazy lady screaming at skateboarders?





Lastly, this woman makes me think about Coach Hines, here's my favorite video of him.





No comments:

Post a Comment